So I jumped on the "pinterest.com" bandwagon about 2 weeks ago ... I love that site! I love all the great food ideas, decoration/holiday ideas, kiddo ideas etc. It is awesome! I has maybe keep me up a couple of times at night, thinking of all the things I wanted to make ....
Well, here are a few of the projects I have made so far. This is my Halloween tulle wreath -- purple, green, orange, and black tulle. I liked the way it turned out :)

Ok, this one isn't pinterest really, more just the fact that I got out some of our fall decorations .... Jaxson is learning the word "pumpkin." He loves to point them out.

Halloween filled Jars, painted pumpkin, and candy corn

had an old picture frame laying around, was going to donate it. But then I decided to spruce it up. That is one of the things I love about pinterest -- they have so many good suggestions for things you would normally throw away or donate.

flower/pom pom jewelry

Mummy dogs

Ry and I had fun painting these lanturns one night. They each have a small light to flicker when we turn out the lights. Any guesses one who painted which ones? (hint: ryan painted 2 of them)

I have also tried some recipes like... chocolate chip cookies, orange chicken, chow mein, cream puff cake, pumpkin oatmeal, homemade fruit snacks, energy balls, etc... Any who, if you haven't enetered the pinterest world (and you are a girl), you should really check it out!
One last non-pinterest related photo ... Jaxson has been wanting to just chill and watch tv before naps and bedtime instead of reading stories. Cute lil' guy.

1 comment:
I love all the Halloween decorations! It looks so cute!
Post a Comment