On Sunday, we woke up early (some as early as 4 am ... thats jet lag for ya) and went to church at 8 am. It was raining so hard, some of the roads looked more like rivers. There was a cute Mother's Day program where the seniors in HS each talked for a little bit about their moms. After church, we headed south and went to the Byodo temple -- it is so cool! And it was built without nails, seriously, crazy!

Once again, we got bird/fish food and had fun showing Jax how to feed them. He tried to grab the birds everytime he got close enough, I actually think he grabbed one pretty good once.
Ringing the big gong






At Pali look out. It was rainy and foggy, but it was still a pretty view!
Hiking to the falls. It was sooo muddy and wet, so it was a hard hike in flipflops! Ryan carried Jaxson the whole way (about 40 minutes one way)! He slipped in the mud once, but jaxson didn't get dirty or hurt, Ryan did amazing!
At the falls. They were really pretty! Ryan actually jumped off from about 35 feet up in the bushes down into the pool, yep, crazy boy. He was up there deciding whether or not to jump, and I yell "Don't do it!" (it looks way to scary to me) and he thinks I yell "DO IT" .. so he jumped. nuts I tell you! If we can figure out how to post the video, we will.


Once again, we got bird/fish food and had fun showing Jax how to feed them. He tried to grab the birds everytime he got close enough, I actually think he grabbed one pretty good once.
Ringing the big gong





At Pali look out. It was rainy and foggy, but it was still a pretty view!
Hiking to the falls. It was sooo muddy and wet, so it was a hard hike in flipflops! Ryan carried Jaxson the whole way (about 40 minutes one way)! He slipped in the mud once, but jaxson didn't get dirty or hurt, Ryan did amazing!
At the falls. They were really pretty! Ryan actually jumped off from about 35 feet up in the bushes down into the pool, yep, crazy boy. He was up there deciding whether or not to jump, and I yell "Don't do it!" (it looks way to scary to me) and he thinks I yell "DO IT" .. so he jumped. nuts I tell you! If we can figure out how to post the video, we will.





No comments:
Post a Comment