On the first night, we stopped by Kui'Ana burgers in Hale'iwa. YUM! We especially think their french fries are super good.

There were bikes at the house to use at our leisure. Ryan, Rhonda, and Jordan went out on a bike ride right after a big rain storm. Ryan decided to go through a big puddle and wiped out. Although he looks happy, he cut his hands/toe really bad. It put a damper on the trip because he was hurting in the salt water! (they are still healing now -- like I said, they were pretty bad)

In front of BYU-Hawaii. That would be a fun place to go to school!

This was on our drive to the Byodo temple. It was raining so hard that there were tons of waterfalls coming down off the mountains. Pretty!

Erika and Allan did an awesome job entertaining Jaxson with Mickey Mouse Club House

Bike riding brothers (similar to super smash brothers)

We played a lot of ping pong. So much fun! Ryan and I are going to get a table once we have room for it. We both love playing, even though we can get really competitive (esp. when I am winning (which isn't all that often, maybe 30%))

On Laie Point. We were showing the gang where we stayed last time Ryan and I came over. When you look down the clifts, you can see tons of crabs walking all over the wall!




We ate dinner at Ted's Bakery (pretty good) but their chocolate haupia pie was really good!

Shaved ice at Matsumoto's - they had a new flavor, white cake, which was yummy!

We were able to go to the LDS temple in Laie. It is always a blessing when Ryan and I can go (it is much harder now that we have Jaxson, and the temple is 1.5 hours away in Texas)

Who is this kid?! Walking around like he owns the place...

Somehow Jaxson kept on getting fed M&M's from different people in the house. I had to change his shirt 3X a day cuz he got it everywhere! haha

Cute photo of my boys! I think this was early one morning when Ryan and Jaxson were still on Central Standard Time.

we went back for more shaved ice!

The guys (Ryan, Jordan, Allan) decided to do a big fishing trip, but unfortunatley they didn't catch anything. sad! So they just chilled on the boat, in the hot sun, getting sea sick. barf.
1 comment:
So jealous! I went to BYU-H for a summer and lived on the point! Such fun pictures. I could be content with motsumotos and the beach everyday :)
Post a Comment