We went to one of my favorite restaurants -- The Cheesecake Factory. We ordered Jaxson a half order of fries, which didn't exsist, hence the regular order of fries. He was in heaven (and mommy and daddy were very nice to help jaxson finish his plate)
Me & my cutie. In downtain Waikiki, there is very limited parking. Well, I forgot Jaxson's diaper stuff in the car a ways down the road (it was in another bag, not my purse, for some reason). Well, Ryan was kind enough and ran about half a mile to get it for us. This was taken while we were waiting.
This was the day before Erika's birthday, so we thought we would tell the waitor we were celebrating her b-day. Suprise!!
Waikiki Beach
In front of the surf man statue
So he is holding real flower lei's (which is kind of ironic he has so many, because ever since I was little, I wanted to wear a real flower lei in Hawaii, and even though I have been 4 times, I still haven't gotten one)
We went to Pearl Harbor in the afternoon. We got there around 3:05 and were sad to find out the last ferry ride out to the memorial had left 5 minutes prior. sad. But it was neat looking around, they have moved around everything and have re-done it since Ry and I were last there in Aug '08.
My favorite place. The flea Market, Swap Meet, heaven. I really enjoy shopping (food, clothes, accessories, baby, etc.) Well, I found some cute shirts and an ABC's quite book for Jaxson. I got some cute jewlery and I also got my pink pearl (from the dole plantation) mounted on a neclace. Such a fun place!





No comments:
Post a Comment