Friday, May 27, 2011

Last but not least, Skydiving!!

Well, the 3 crazies of the house decided they wanted to jump out of a plane at 15,000 feet and free fall for 60 seconds. yup, crazy! This is us waiting for the first plane to jump and come back to get us.



This is a cool gecko I saw when I was waiting for our turn





About to get on the plane. The guy on my left was my instructor, and the one behind Rhonda is her instructor (he decided to tighten her harness last minute)


in the plane



Rhonda paid to get the pictures and DVD --- which we awesome to look at! Ry and I figured we could just have fun doing the jump :)



Rhonda jumped first, then Me, then Ryan


Me landing. yaaa for being on the ground!



It was such a fun trip to Hawaii with Ryan's family! Jaxson loved all the attention and was spoiled with it too. Thanks for the fun trip, lets do it again soon!

No comments: