Well we back from our fun family trip to Hawaii and I am think I have finally got this back to normal (unpacked, jax back on schedule, laundry is clean etc.). I have been having issues uploading photos to the blog though, I had to do each photo individually and it took forever! So once it is working better, I will post much more from our trip. While you wait, check out these awesome family photos we had taken on Sunset Beach.



This one is awesome. Jax walked right in front of the camera and started posing. Like this one, he dug his hands in the sand and pushed up into this yoga move. priceless!

Erika (Ryan's sister) & Allan

Jordan (Ry's brother)

This one was fun -- jumping off the sand dune.


Rhonda & Lee (Ryan's parents)
3 comments:
Oh my, I LOVE Sunset Beach! This makes me want to go back! The family pictures are adorable!!
i really love the photos! love the one of ryan throwing jax, the bum shot of you three and the whole family holding hands! great photos! fun to get them done in hawaii. i also love that they're so casual. i love when family photos aren't so dressy!
So cute Joanie! I miss y'all!
Post a Comment