Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Waimea Bay & Falls, Sunset Beach, & Goat Island

This is at Waimea bay -- this is a giant rock that is fun (and scary) to jump off of. This is Ryan and Rhonda at the top, about to jump off.

Waiting at the bottom for Dada. Jax was loving the water. I was trying to hold his hand the whole time, because if I wasn't, he would run straight out into the ocean every time. We (ry and i) have come to realize that we need to keep a close eye on Jaxson around water, because he has no fear. When we take him to the pool at our complex, he goes to the edge of the pool and usually waits for us to put out our hands so he can jump into them. BUT, if he is waiting too long, he just goes in anyway - scary!

Rhonda jumping

Me jumping

after my jump. ryan was in the water to get a good photo of the jump

This was on our walk to Waimea Falls. Jaxson had notived that I was wearing a flower behind my ear, so Jaxson picked up a leaf and tried to stick it behind his ear. It was so darling!

The scenery was so pretty on the way to the falls. This was the first time Ryan and I had been up to the falls. It is kinda expensive (13$ per person) but if you like nature, it is totally worth it. Just find a coupon in one of the thousands of ads and booklets you can find over there.

Monkey Dada

I thought this was a cute picture of Jordan, Jaxson, and Ryan (L to R).

Up at the falls. The water was kinda chilly, but felt good once you got in.

what a matching family eh? jk



treading water. not as good as I once was at it...

This is at sunset beach. Jax has fun putting on my sunglasses. I will put him on his face, then say "cool dude" and he acts cool for a few seconds, then takes them off and tries to put them on me. Its cute, cuz he does that exact thing everytime.

I just love being his Momma. It makes me the happiest girl :)


Out in the distance you can see goat island. It is only 3-6 ish feet all the way out there. Rhonda and Ryan walked out to the island. It looked like there was going to be a nasty storm, so I stayed and played with Jax on the beach.

he is mad cuz he wants to go back in the water. I finally pulled him out and wrapped him in a towel because he was shivering and his lips were purple. silly boy.

No comments: